Who We Are
Positive Action provides information, advice and education to individuals and families affected by HIV across Surrey and Hampshire. We are developing a network of support to empower people living with HIV to live healthy and fulfilled lives.
Positive Action will be offering the following services for our members:
- Providing workshops and training events on a range of topics
- Providing a signposting information service (digital and telephonic)
- Connecting PLWH to other PLWH for mutual support
- Delivering education and raising awareness of HIV to the wider community
- Enabling the voice of PLWH in Hampshire and Surrey
This will also enable us to continue our remit to:
- Help reduce further infection of HIV
- Reduce the stigma and discrimination associated with the condition
- Reduce the isolation some people feel when living with HIV
- Help our members to live the life they choose to live
- Encourage our members to make healthy, positive choices.
Positive Action is a registered charity, number 1099146
Positive Action Client Support Limited is a limited company, number 04610678
Registered address: 66 Pwellemlin Road, Cardiff, CF5 2NH.